官网图标H5
领取体验课 领取体验课
领取在线外教1对1试听课程
立即领取

当前位置: 首页 > 100句实用外贸英语:关于物流与运输协调的英语短句

100句实用外贸英语:关于物流与运输协调的英语短句

浏览量:324

  【外贸英语在线学习】说客英语整理了100句实用外贸英语中关于物流与运输协调的英语句子,涵盖订单跟踪、运输安排、单证处理、异常处理等场景,以下为具体内容:

  一、订单确认与运输安排

  We've received your order and will arrange shipment within 3 working days.

  已收到订单,将在3个工作日内安排发货。

  Could you confirm the loading port and delivery deadline?

  请确认装运港和交货截止日期。

  We recommend FOB Shanghai for cost efficiency.

  建议采用上海港FOB条款以降低成本。

  The goods are ready for shipment. Please issue the BL ASAP.

  货物已备妥,请尽快签发提单。

  We need to book a container by Friday. Can you confirm the dimensions?

  需在周五前订柜,请确认集装箱尺寸。

 

  二、物流状态跟踪

  The vessel ETA is August 15th. We'll update you if there's any delay.

  船期预计8月15日抵达,如有延误将及时通知。

  Your shipment has cleared customs and is on transit to the warehouse.

  货物已清关,正在运往仓库途中。

  Can you share the real-time tracking link for the air freight?

  请提供空运的实时追踪链接。

  The truck broke down. We're arranging an alternative vehicle.

  货车故障,正在调配备用车辆。

  Partial shipment is allowed per your request.

  根据要求,允许分批装运。

外贸英语在线学习

  三、单证与文件处理

  Please attach the packing list and commercial invoice for customs clearance.

  清关需附装箱单和商业发票。

  The Bill of Lading (BL) must state "Freight Collect".

  提单需注明“运费到付”。

  We need the original BL to release the cargo.

  需正本提单才能提货。

  The certificate of origin is required for tariff exemption.

  需提供原产地证以享受关税减免。

  Please amend the consignee name on the BL to "ABC Company".

  请将提单收货人改为“ABC公司”。

 

  四、运输方式协调

  Sea freight is cheaper but takes longer. Air freight is faster but costlier.

  海运便宜但耗时,空运快但费用高。

  We suggest rail transport for inland delivery to Europe.

  建议采用铁路运输欧洲内陆段。

  LCL (Less than Container Load) is suitable for small shipments.

  拼箱(LCL)适合小批量货物。

  The FCL (Full Container Load) rate is more competitive for bulk orders.

  整箱(FCL)报价对大批量订单更有优势。

  Can you arrange multimodal transport (sea+truck) to the final destination?

  能否安排海运+卡车的多式联运至目的地?

 

  五、费用与付款

  The freight cost increased due to fuel surcharges. Please confirm the revised quote.

  因燃油附加费上涨,运费调整,请确认新报价。

  We'll cover the local charges in China. You pay the destination fees.

  我方承担中国境内费用,目的港费用由贵方支付。

  The DDP (Delivered Duty Paid) term includes all transportation costs.

  DDP条款包含所有运输费用。

  Please issue a proforma invoice for the shipping fees.

  请开具运费形式发票。

  We require a 30% deposit before booking the vessel.

  订舱前需支付30%定金。

 

  六、异常处理

  The cargo was damaged during transit. We'll file a claim with the insurer.

  运输中货物受损,将向保险公司索赔。

  Customs rejected the shipment due to incorrect labeling. Please resend the labels.

  因标签错误海关扣货,请重新发送标签。

  The port is congested. Delivery may be delayed by 5 days.

  港口拥堵,交货可能延误5天。

  We need a letter of indemnity to release the cargo without the original BL.

  无正本提单提货需提供保函。

  The carrier lost one pallet. Compensation will be processed within 14 days.

  承运人丢失一托盘货物,14天内将完成赔偿。

 

  七、仓储与配送

  Your goods are stored in our bonded warehouse pending customs clearance.

  货物暂存保税仓等待清关。

  We offer 30 days of free storage. After that, a daily fee applies.

  提供30天免费仓储,之后按日收费。

  Can you arrange last-mile delivery to the retail stores?

  能否安排末端配送至零售店?

  The warehouse will notify you 24 hours before delivery.

  仓库将在送货前24小时通知您。

  We need a signature upon delivery for high-value items.

  高价值货物需签收确认。

外贸英语在线学习

  八、沟通与确认

  Please confirm the shipping address and contact person.

  请确认收货地址和联系人。

  We'll send the shipping documents via DHL today.

  今日将通过DHL寄出运输单据。

  The driver will call you 1 hour before arrival.

  司机将在到达前1小时致电。

  Kindly acknowledge receipt of this email.

  请确认收到此邮件。

  We'll follow up with the carrier and update you shortly.

  将与承运人跟进并尽快反馈。

 

  九、合同与条款

  The shipping term is CIF Rotterdam, Incoterms® 2020.

  运输条款为CIF鹿特丹,2020年通则。

  Force majeure clauses exempt us from delays caused by natural disasters.

  不可抗力条款免除因自然灾害导致的延误责任。

  The seller is responsible for loading charges under FCA terms.

  FCA条款下卖方承担装货费用。

  We require a 14-day notice for cargo pickup.

  提货需提前14天通知。

  The liability limit for late delivery is 5% of the contract value.

  逾期交货赔偿上限为合同金额的5%。

 

  十、技术性沟通

  The container is equipped with GPS tracking and temperature control.

  集装箱配备GPS追踪和温控系统。

  We use blockchain for transparent supply chain management.

  采用区块链技术实现供应链透明化。

  The pallets must comply with ISPM 15 standards for wood packaging.

  托盘需符合ISPM 15木包装标准。

  Can you provide a certificate of fumigation for the cargo?

  能否提供货物熏蒸证明?

  The vessel has AIS (Automatic Identification System) enabled.

  船只已启用自动识别系统(AIS)。

 

  十一、紧急情况处理

  The ship encountered a storm and is diverting to the nearest port.

  船只遇风暴,将改航至最近港口。

  We're declaring general average. All stakeholders must contribute to the loss.

  宣布共同海损,所有相关方需分摊损失。

  The strike at the port may delay shipments by 2 weeks.

  港口罢工可能导致交货延误2周。

  We need a waiver from the consignee to release the cargo to a third party.

  需收货人签署豁免书方可将货物交付第三方。

  The authorities seized the shipment due to undeclared items. Please advise.

  因未申报物品,海关扣押货物,请指示。

 

  十二、跨文化沟通

  In Germany, punctuality is critical for deliveries.

  在德国,交货准时性至关重要。

  Japanese customers prefer detailed packing lists with item codes.

  日本客户要求装箱单注明详细货品编码。

  Middle Eastern buyers often request halal certification for food products.

  中东买家常要求食品提供清真认证。

  Brazilian customs require the CNPJ number on all documents.

  巴西海关要求所有文件注明企业税号(CNPJ)。

  In India, GST numbers must be included in the commercial invoice.

  在印度,商业发票需包含商品及服务税号(GST)。

 

  十三、环保与合规

  We use recyclable packaging to reduce carbon footprint.

  采用可回收包装以降低碳足迹。

  The cargo complies with EU REACH regulations on chemical substances.

  货物符合欧盟REACH化学品法规。

  Please provide an energy efficiency certificate for the machinery.

  请提供机械设备的能效证书。

  The battery shipment requires MSDS (Material Safety Data Sheet).

  电池运输需提供物质安全数据表(MSDS)。

  We're transitioning to electric trucks for last-mile delivery.

  正在改用电动卡车进行末端配送。

 

  十四、长期合作与优化

  Let's discuss a yearly contract for stable freight rates.

  建议签订年度合同以锁定运费。

  We can offer a 5% discount for bulk shipments over 10 containers.

  订购10个集装箱以上可享5%折扣。

  Shared warehousing can reduce your storage costs by 30%.

  共享仓储可降低30%存储费用。

  We recommend consolidating shipments to minimize D&D (Demurrage & Detention) charges.

  建议合并货物以减少滞期费和滞箱费。

  Let's schedule a quarterly review to optimize the supply chain.

  建议每季度复盘以优化供应链。

 

  十五、数字化工具应用

  You can track shipments in real-time via our portal.

  可通过我方门户网站实时追踪货物。

  We integrate with your ERP system for automated document sharing.

  可与贵方ERP系统对接实现单据自动共享。

  The AI tool predicts port congestion 72 hours in advance.

  人工智能工具可提前72小时预测港口拥堵。

  Digital bills of lading reduce processing time by 50%.

  电子提单可缩短50%处理时间。

  Blockchain ensures tamper-proof records for customs compliance.

  区块链技术确保海关记录不可篡改。

 

  十六、节假日与特殊安排

  Chinese New Year may delay production by 4 weeks. Please plan accordingly.

  春节可能导致生产延误4周,请提前安排。

  Ramadan affects working hours in Middle Eastern ports.

  斋月期间中东港口工作时间缩短。

  We'll stockpile inventory before the Christmas peak season.

  将在圣诞旺季前储备库存。

  The typhoon season in Asia requires flexible shipping schedules.

  亚洲台风季需灵活调整船期。

  Black Friday sales require earlier shipment deadlines.

  “黑色星期五”促销需提前交货。

 

  十七、保险与风险

  We recommend adding "All Risks" coverage for fragile goods.

  建议为易碎品投保“一切险”。

  The insurance claim must be filed within 7 days of delivery.

  索赔需在交货后7天内提出。

  War risk coverage is mandatory for shipments to conflict zones.

  运往冲突地区的货物必须投保战争险。

  The deductible for cargo insurance is $500 per claim.

  货物保险每次索赔免赔额为500美元。

  We can arrange insurance through our preferred provider at a 10% discount.

  可通过我方合作保险公司以9折投保。

 

  十八、反向物流(退货)

  Please provide a return authorization number (RMA) before shipping back defective items.

  退运残次品前请提供退货授权号(RMA)。

  The return shipping cost will be deducted from your refund.

  退货运费将从退款中扣除。

  We'll inspect returned goods within 5 business days.

  将在5个工作日内完成退货检验。

  Refurbished items come with a 90-day warranty.

  翻新商品提供90天保修。

  Disposal of hazardous waste must comply with local regulations.

  危险废物处理需符合当地法规。

 

  十九、行业特定术语

  TEU (Twenty-foot Equivalent Unit) is the standard container measurement.

  TEU(20英尺标准箱)是集装箱计量单位。

  Drayage refers to short-distance trucking between ports and warehouses.

  Drayage指港口与仓库间的短途卡车运输。

  The demurrage fee applies after the free storage period expires.

  滞期费在免费仓储期结束后开始计算。

  A letter of credit (LC) must be irrevocable and confirmed by a bank.

  信用证(LC)必须为不可撤销且由银行保兑。

  The ISF (Importer Security Filing) is required for U.S.-bound shipments.

  美国进口需提交进口安全申报(ISF)。

 

  二十、结束语与确认

  Thank you for your cooperation. We'll ensure smooth delivery.

  感谢您的配合,我们将确保顺利交货。

  Please reply by EOD (End of Day) to confirm the shipment details.

  请于今日下班前回复确认发货细节。

  We'll send a confirmation email with the tracking number shortly.

  将尽快发送含追踪号的确认邮件。

  Your satisfaction is our priority. Let us know if you need further assistance.

  您的满意是我们的首要目标,如有需要请随时联系。

  Looking forward to a long-term partnership in global trade!

  期待与您建立长期国际贸易合作关系!

  希望以上模板能为您的外贸沟通提供帮助,如果您还想更深入学习英语知识,欢迎进入说客英语,和平台中的优秀英语外教进行一对一在线英语学习